The BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro is a 120-watt Acoustic Amplifier with dual channels and a range of inbuilt effects, as well as a looper. Powerful features such as independent anti-feedback controls and XLR outputs for each channel enable the Acoustic Singer Pro to perform in a variety of performance scenarios.
The BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro Acoustic Amplifier is now available from Westside Music Studio, online, and in our Los Angeles store. We ship fast to the US and Europe.
BOSS ACOUSTIC SINGER PRO – 120-WATT ACOUSTIC GUITAR AMPLIFIER
The BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro takes the acoustic amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with stunning punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound.
Additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, enable the Acoustic Singer Pro to give acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances.
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on the guitar channel, delay/echo effect on the mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- The harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks are assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed
- USB output for direct recording to a computer