The BOSS CUBE Street II is the latest version of the hugely popular mobile amp for street performers, replacing the Roland CUBE Street in the Roland/BOSS lineup. Upgraded features include an ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight; enhanced 10-watt power output; a Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb; Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner; inbuilt looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time; and much more!
The BOSS CUBE Street II is now available from Westside Music Studio, online and in our Los Angeles store. We ship fast to the US, Europe, and Worldwide.
BOSS CUBE STREET II – BUSKING AMP WITH TWO CHANNELS AND BUILT-IN EFFECTS
Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, you have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events. Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. With the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
BOSS CUBE STREET II FEATURES
- A next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or live stream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)