The Fender Paramount PO-220E is an all-solid electro-acoustic guitar with Orchestra body and 3-Tone Vintage Sunburst | Natural finish. This newly-designed Orchestra body from Fender emphasizes warm, mid-range tones, while the all-solid construction ensures that it will only sound better with age and playing. The PO-220E is fitted with a Fender and Fishman-designed Sonitone Plus pickup, combining a body-sensing pickup with undersaddle piezo for outstanding amplified performances. Supplied in a Fender Deluxe hard case.
The Fender Paramount PO-220E Orchestra is now available from Je Matt Guitar, online and in our Los Angeles store. Every guitar we sell receives a full professional setup before it goes out the door. We deliver fast to the US, Europe and Worldwide.
FENDER PARAMOUNT PO-220E ORCHESTRA – ALL-SOLID ORCHESTRA ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC
The Paramount PO-220E combines state-of-the-art craftsmanship with vintage-inspired appointments, delivering the best of both worlds. Built with a solid spruce top paired with solid mahogany back and sides, the PO-220E features an offset X-bracing pattern that has been carefully refined to optimize resonance and tone.
A Fender and Fishman®-designed pickup amplifies the warm, mid-focused tone of the PO-220E’s newly designed orchestra body shape, while the soundhole-mounted controls preserve the vintage aesthetics. Under the top, a body-sensing pickup enhances the soundboard’s vibrations which can then be blended with the undersaddle Sonicore pickup.
Updated cosmetics include snowflake-shaped pearloid fingerboard inlays, feathered purfling, rosette, and backstrip, and a Tiger Stripe pickguard. The PO-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle, and comes with a hardshell case.
- Comfortable orchestra body brings resonance as well as comfort for long gigs
- Fender- and Fishman-designed pickup system combines a body-sensing pickup with an undersaddle pickup for fantastically captured sonic vibrations
- Mahogany body with spruce top offers rich warmth with plenty of articulation
- Comfortable “C”-shaped neck is ultra-friendly on the fretting hand, letting you slide up and down the neck for leads and chords
- Gorgeous inlays and vintage charm will enthuse your audience
- Offset X-bracing adds strength and enhanced resonance