The Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail is here presented in a Bristol Fog, Midnight Sapphire finish a chambered mahogany body with arched laminated maple top results in a rich fundamental tone, while two Black Top Broad’Tron pickups allow both thick overdrive and outstanding note-for-note definition. Easy playability is assured, thanks to the thin “U” mahogany neck and 12” radius fretboard, while the aesthetics are pure Gretsch class – pearloid block inlays, V-Stoptail tailpiece and G-Arrow control knobs.
The Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail is now available from Je Matt Guitar, online and in our Los Angeles store. Every guitar we sell receives a full professional setup before it goes out the door. We deliver fast to the US, Europe and worldwide.
GRETSCH G5220 ELECTROMATIC JET BT SINGLE-CUT WITH V-STOPTAIL
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic Jet BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. The G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail packs two Broad’Tron pickups for a combination of power and classic Jet clarity. At the heart of the Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone. The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware