Released in celebration of Gretsch’s 140th anniversary, the Gretsch G5420T-140 Electromatic 140th Double Platinum is presented in a Two-Tone Pearl Platinum/Stone Platinum with body-matching headstock. The unique and striking body finish is also complemented by the matching pickup surrounds and pickguard, while a commemorative plaque adorns the front of the headstock.
The Gretsch G5420T-140 Electromatic 140th Double Platinum in Two-Tone Pearl Platinum/Stone Platinum is now available from Je Matt Guitar, Los Angeles’ longest-established guitar specialist. Visit us in our store, where a member of staff will be happy to talk you through its features. Alternatively, buy online for fast delivery to the US, Europe and Worldwide. Every instrument we sell undergoes a rigorous check over and full professional setup before dispatch, ensuring you receive the best possible example.
GRETSCH G5420T-140 ELECTROMATIC 140TH DOUBLE PLATINUM IN TWO-TONE PEARL PLATINUM/STONE PLATINUM
The Gretsch Limited Edition G5420T-140 Electromatic 140th Anniversary Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby guitar has been released in celebration of Gretsch’s 140th “Double Platinum” Anniversary. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, this exceptional instrument honors Gretsch’s historic past while providing essential features for the modern player.
- FT-5E Filter’Tron humbucking pickups
- Laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, and trestle block bracing
- Classic “C”-shaped maple neck featuring a 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Matching headstock with commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque and vintage-style open-back tuning machines
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base
- Chrome hardware
- Finished in 2-Tone Pearl Platinum over Stone Platinum