Renowned as the guitar which put 12-string acoustic guitars on the map, the new Guild F-512 Maple is as magnificent as the day it was first released, if not better! Beautifully made in California, USA, the F-512 Maple is a tour-de-force, boasting a Sitka Spruce soundboard, braced with Adirondack Spruce for a balance of shimmer and attack. The magnificent arched flamed maple back produces huge, controlled projection, while everything is finished in a perfect nitrocellulose lacquer coat. These don’t come around very often; we’ve had this one on order for many months, but it’s been worth the wait!
Supplied in a humidified wood case, sumptuously lined in green felt, this stunning instrument is in stock at Je Matt Guitar, and ready to go. Every guitar we sell is rigorously checked and professionally set up before it goes out the door, for your peace of mind. We ship fast and secure to the UK and Europe.
GUILD F-512 MAPLE & ROSEWOOD NATURAL
The F-512 is back and better than ever. Formerly the F-412, this USA-made jumbo has been a staple of the Guild line since the late 1960’s. and features a tight grained solid Sitka spruce top with arched flamed maple back and maple sides. Created on the same arch press that’s been a part of Guild manufacturing since 1985, the F512 Maple provides sharply focused trebles and an articulate mid-range, perfect for a full, centralized, harp-like sound. Braced with delicate, scalloped Adirondack spruce, this model produces the shimmering highs that players have come to expect from a Guild 12-string.
Elegant cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware, and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild 12-string legacy.
- Solid Sitka spruce top and maple back and sides deliver beautiful, bold tone that spans the high, mid, and low ranges equally
- Gorgeous mahogany neck with walnut strip and ebony fingerboard that is incredibly playable, smooth, and responsive
- Scalloped Adirondack spruce X-bracing for further tonal support and long life
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish protects spruce and maple and lets natural wood tone pop
- Genuine Indian rosewood bridge and bone nut and saddle provide wonderful tonal support
- Mother-of-pearl and abalone V-block inlays on the ebony fingerboard are added visual delights
- Gotoh SE700 open gear tuners look classic and keep you in tune