The Ibanez ICHI10 Ichika Nito Signature Headless Electric Guitar is presented in a Vintage White Green Matte finish with Roasted Birds Eye Maple fretboard. This special artist model has been built for internet phenom Ichika Nito, riffing off the foundation of the Ibanez Q Series headless formula to produce an instrument worthy of the artist’s dizzying technique. Three R1 Single-Coil pickups have been fitted, perfectly facilitating Ichika’s glassy tonal clarity and percussive / rhythmic flair. Dyna-MIX8 switching with Alter Switch further opens up the sonic soundscape, allowing 8 different sound variations, including humbucker tones.
Supplied in a quality padded gig bag, the Ibanez ICHI10-VWM Headless Electric Guitar is now available from Je Matt Guitar. Visit us in our Los Angeles store, where a member of staff will be happy to talk you through its features. Alternatively, buy online for fast delivery to the US, Europe and beyond. Every guitar we sell undergoes a rigorous check over and full professional setup before dispatch, ensuring you receive the best possible example.
IBANEZ ICHI10 ICHIKA NITO SIGNATURE HEADLESS ELECTRIC GUITAR IN VINTAGE WHITE MATTE
Internet sensation and renowned Guitarist Ichika Nito, gained his global following and reputation through a unique combination of complex techniques and an easily identifiable signature sound. He captivates music fans and musicians alike with his unconventional, experimental style and a wholly original musical approach, through which he has become a favorite player and a major influence to players around the world.
Of all the options available to him, Ichika chose the headless Q (Quest) series from Ibanez on which to base his new signature model. This guitar largely holds to the specifications and design of the Q54, with a few notable changes. Ichika’s guitar features three Ibanez proprietary R1 single coil pickups rather than the standard HSS configuration. This setup helps accentuate Ichika’s emphasis on tonal clarity as well as bright, glassy sounds to help balance the highly rhythmic and percussive elements to his playing. Ichika’s exciting and original signature design, capitalizes on original hardware and pickup designs from Ibanez and will serve as an indispensable asset in expressing his ever-evolving musical style.
IBANEZ ICHI10 ICHIKA NITO SIGNATURE HEADLESS ELECTRIC GUITAR FEATURES
- Ergonomic body design (Q): The body features a number of strategically placed curves on both the top and back of the instrument. This complex, yet sophisticated design provides maximum playing comfort.
- Compact and light-weight, yet resonant body: While the Q54 is really compact and light-weight, its non-chambered, solid body provides great sound with rich woody tones.
- Wizard C 3pc Roasted Maple/Bubinga neck: To meet the demand of various playing styles, this Wizard C neck has a very neutral shape – it’s not too thick, too thin, or too flat. The 3pc Roasted Maple/Bubinga construction also offers great stability and long-term durability.
- Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboard: The beautiful Birdseye Maple fretboard imbues this bass with an exotic appearance . The fretboard is heat-treated for a balanced attack and rich sustain.
- Jescar EVO Gold Frets: Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous appearance, and excellent features such as long-lasting durability and smooth note bending.
- Nyatoh body: Nyatoh used as the body wood provides a rich mid-low end.
- R1 S-S-S pickups: The new R1 pickups are designed specifically for use in headless guitars. They provide a clearly defined sound, facilitating excellent tonal balance through all frequencies. The lows are powerful without being muddy, and the highs are bright and clear, but never harsh. As a result, every single note within the chord structure is well defined, and clearly audible. These pickups, with their tonal balance, and extremely low noise performance, work extremely well with both digital and analogue effects.
- Custom string lock: This custom string lock is one-piece unit that features very simple construction. This means the hardware requires less maintenance, is highly durable, and allows for very easy string changes. Additionally, no proprietary string is required, so you can continue to use your favorite gauge and brand.
- Mono tune bridge: The Mono tune bridge offer a wide intonation range so that you can easily set the instrument up for tuning down a whole step or even further. The string height is also easily adjustable, and each saddle generally has less material, which leads to more natural and organic tone.
- dyna-MIX8 switching system with Alter Switch: The dyna-MIX 8 offers eight sound variations and can simulate a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.