The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Jazz Bass Fretless is here presented in a period-correct 3-Color Sunburst finish. This is a really fantastic fretless bass which plays beautifully. It also makes it much easier to transition to fretless playing thanks to the fret lines on the fingerboard. Thick, lush tone is assured courtesy of Fender’s hand in the design of the twin Alnico Single-Coil pickups. Dripping with ‘60s cues, the looks are also to die for.
The Classic Vibe ’60s Fretless Jazz Bass is now available from Je Matt Guitar. Visit us in our Los Angeles store, where a member of staff will be happy to talk you through its features. Alternatively, buy online for fast delivery to the US, Europe and Worldwide. Every guitar we sell is rigorously checked over and professionally set up before dispatch, ensuring you receive the best possible example.
SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE ’60S JAZZ BASS FRETLESS
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass Fretless combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing fretless fingerboard with fret lines for accurate finger placement and a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Fretless Jazz Bass Features:
- FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS: This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘60s spacing for deep, punchy tone.
- VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE: This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
- VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES: Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
- NICKEL-PLATED HARDWARE: The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
- SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE: This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
- VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH: The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.