The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late ’50s Jazzmaster is here presented in a limited edition 2-Color Sunburst finish with Gold Anodized Aluminum pickguard. This spot production finish is exclusively available in 2021 – when they’re gone, they’re gone! Authentic Growling Jazzmaster tone is assured thanks to Fender’s hand in the design of the twin Alnico Single-Coil pickups. Dripping with ‘50s cues, the looks are also to die for.
The FSR Squier Classic Vibe Late ’50s Jazzmaster in 2-Color Sunburst is now available from Je Matt Guitar. Visit us in our Los Angeles store, where a member of staff will be happy to talk you through its features. Alternatively, buy online for fast delivery to the US, Europe and Worldwide. Every guitar we sell is rigorously checked over and professionally set up before dispatch, ensuring you receive the best possible example.
LIMITED EDITION SQUIER FSR CLASSIC VIBE LATE ’50S JAZZMASTER IN 2-COLOR SUNBURST WITH GOLD ANODIZED PICKGUARD
The Classic Vibe Late 50s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability.
This throwback Squier model also features period headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE LATE ’50S JAZZMASTER FEATURES:
- FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS: This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups and vintage-correct dual-channel Jazzmaster switching for authentic Fender tone.
- VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE: String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo, and the floating bridge features barrel saddles for solid string stability.
- VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES: Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
- NICKEL-PLATED HARDWARE: The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
- SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE: This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
- VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH: The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.