The stunning Yamaha Pacifica 611HFM features a Translucent Purple finish which shows off its high-grade flamed maple top to full effect. The boutique look continues with the body matching headstock and tinted gloss maple neck. Top spec hardware ensures the 611HFM plays as good as it looks, from the Seymour Duncan pickups to the Graph Tech nut and Saddles. Locking Grover tuners eliminate string slippage. The Pacifica 611HFM’s push-pull pickup switching elevate it to the ranks of the most versatile tone machines out there.
YAMAHA PACIFICA 611HFM IN TRANSLUCENT PURPLE WITH FLAMED MAPLE TOP
Buy from Je Matt Guitar to receive all the benefits of buying from a local store with the emphasis firmly on customer care. We pride ourselves in our pre-sales check and professional set-up, which we carry out on every instrument we sell. This ensures that there are no nasty surprises when you receive your new Pacifica 611HFM, and that it plays perfectly out of the box. We ship fast to the US, Europe, and Worldwide.
- Seymour Duncan / SP90-1 neck pickup: Wound with plain enamel wire on a 1950’s Leesona winding machine, the SP90-1’s tone is a faithful reproduction of the original soapbar pickups. Short, wide bobbins give a higher output and more powerful midrange than conventional single-coils for a fat neck pickup tone with clarity impossible to achieve with humbucking pickups.
- Seymour Duncan / Custom 5 TB-14 bridge pickup: Like a higher-output version of the classic ’59 humbucker, the Custom 5 was developed in response to players customizing their SH-5 Custom or SH-11 Custom pickups with Alnico 5 magnets for a more vintage, less distorted tone but retaining a deeper bottom end than the stock ’59
- Yamaha Original Bridge Plate with Graph Tech String-Saver Saddles: Teflon-impregnated saddles dramatically reduce string breakage while minimizing the dominant 2KHz tonal spike of metal saddles. Combining these saddles with Yamaha’s original steel bridge-plate gives the perfect combination of quick response and strong sustain.
- Locking Tuners: Precision, pro-spec Grover locking tuners lock strings automatically for stable tuning and ultra-fast string changes
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut and string tree: TUSQ XL is precision engineered to couple the strings vibrations to the neck and bring out hidden harmonics and richness in every note. 500 times more slippery than graphite, the Teflon-impregnated material eliminates string-binging and ensures tuning stability, even with massive string bends.